I Would Rather Adopt than have Children of My own,- "Why i don't want to have any biological Child" - Actress Destiny Etiko

  



"Why i don't want to have any biological Child" - Actress Destiny Etiko

Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko, has  revealed her decision to never have a child.

When asked in a recent interview if she has changed her mind about jealously guarding her br**sts to the extent of not having her own biological children that will feed on them, Destiny reiterated that it was a personal decision she took while a teenager.

Her words:

“Yes, I am still standing on my decision not to have my own kids. It was a decision I took when I was 16. I will rather go for adoption than have my own children. In fact, I may dedicate my life work to catering to kids around the world, I hope my future husband will understand and respect my decision,” she said.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Months after she built mansion for her mother, popular Child comedian, Emmanuella buys a brand new Lexus worth N30 million (photos)

Nigerian man dìes in a car accident 19 days after his wedding and shortly after his wife gave birth(photos)